Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sweet Sorrow

Photo links and contact info for those who wish to have it are found here!


And with the uploading of One Tonne Punch's game to the Global Game Jam servers, this blog is . . . more or less . . . finished. My first effort into impromptu journalism, I hope I have been satisfactory in my coverage, and I hope those who wished to glean anything from it may find themselves better for it.

Once again, my name is Cody Church, a final year game design student from SFU Surrey. Should you wish to contact me, I can be reached through:

cchurch@sfu.ca

Now, onto the photos!

I apologize if not all of them turned out as well as they could have, but we had some rather poor lighting in the room (florescent lights just don't work, I tell 'ya!). I apologize if some of you are omitted: many photos I simply deleted because they didn't turn out at all. All the images are of a large size and resolution, as well.


I've archived each of the day's photos into 3 separate zip files, which are available from that same link. It might be a few hours from the time of this post, but they'll be there.

I will be composing a report on the event as a whole, and if you wish to give it a read when finished, but toss me an email and I'll be sure to notify you when I'm done.

And with that, I bid you all farewell. It was a pleasure watching you all toil away, and perhaps I shall see you again next year, but on the development side of the event.

Sincerely,









Cody Church